Products We Recommend
Advantage Multi is a topical solution for cats combines 100 percent prevention of heartworm disease, as shown in clinical trials, with the flea control of Advantage?, and the treatment and control of intestinal worms (hookworm and roundworm) - all in one, convenient, monthly topical solution. Advantage Multi for Cats also treats and controls ear mite infestations.100 percent effective at preventing heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis, as shown in clinical trials.
- Safe anf effective, when used topically as directed, for cats and kittens that are at least 9 weeks of age and that weight at least 2 pounds.
- Up to 100 percent effective treatment and control of hookworm infections caused by Ancylostoma tubaeforme (adults, immature adults, and fourth stage larvae) and roundworm infections caused by Toxocara cati (adults and fourth stage larvae
- Proven effective (up to 99.5 percent) treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
For more information please visit
Frontline Plus contains fipronil, which spreads via the body oils killing fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. Ticks are generally killed before they bite, decreasing the risk of tick-borne disease transmission. Frontline Plus also contains (S)-methoprene, an Insect Growth Regulator, which prevents an insect from maturing or reproducing. Approved for use on kittens 8 weeks and older.
You can use FRONTLINE PLUS flea and tick control once a month and it's completely waterproof. Provide your cat with the best flea and tick protection, right from the start. Guaranteed USA Supplier.
Bravecto Topical Solution
Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis) and the treatment and control of Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick) infestations for 12 weeks. It is also indicated for the treatment and control of Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick) infestations for 8 weeks.
Profender (topical dewormer for cats)
- Profender® Spot-on combines emodepside, a new active ingredient effective against roundworms and hookworms, and praziquantel, effective against tapeworms.
- One treatment every 3 months controls every type of intestinal worm normally found in cats.
- Profender® Spot-on may safely be used on all cats, including pregnant and lactating queens.
For more information please visit: